Grayton Beach Rental Home - “Atypical”
281 Garfield Street, Grayton Beach, Florida
6 Br, 6 Ba, 2 half baths, Sleeps 20, Gulf Front
Atypical is the premier beachfront home in charming Grayton Beach. The property sits at the corner of Western Lake and has unobstructed views of the Gulf allowing you to see at least a mile from east to west from all floors. Atypical is conveniently located just down the street from the iconic Red Bar.
Atypical was cleverly designed with 5 of the 6 bedrooms located on the first floor of the house allowing the second floor of the house to be an expansive living area perfect for entertaining and enjoying our spectacular views.
Each of the 6 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and the two main floors each have a convenient half-bath as well.
Check out the live SoWal BeachCam View from our deck!
We are host to lots of weddings! Get married on the deck, the side lawn, or on the beach, and host your guests at a reception they’ll never forget!
See Rates and availability at www.atypicalgraytonbeach.com
The first floor features:
• A master bedroom with a comfy king size bed, en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub, and access to a private patio.
• Two guest bedrooms with queen size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
• Two guest bunkrooms, one with 3 twin beds and one with 4 twin beds. Both bunkrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
• A media room with a drop down screen and projector. Enjoy TV, movies or sporting events from the relaxed stadium seating.
• A laundry room with full-size, front-load high efficiency washer and dryer and a large Sub-Zero refrigerator for storing extra food and drinks.
• A cabana room that opens up to our private grass courtyard. The cabana room is a great place to entertain as it features a flat screen TV, stereo with I-pod connectivity, sink, small refrigerator and icemaker. The cabana room also has its own half bathroom which is perfect for a quick trip in from the beach.
The second floor features:
• A master bedroom with a comfy king size bed and en-suite bathroom. The stunning bathroom features a shower room with steam shower, Jacuzzi tub and multiple showerheads. This master suite also features its own private balcony with a hot tub overlooking the Gulf.
• A large kitchen with expansive counter space, a gas stove/oven, an electric oven, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, icemaker, microwave, 3 Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator drawers, 3 Sub-Zero under counter freezer drawers, coffee maker and toaster.
• A dining room table that seats 8.
• A living room with a large sectional sofa, flat screen TV and a stereo with I-pod connectivity. There is also a separate Gulf front seating area where you’ll lose yourself in the view.
• A large Gulf front deck with space for lounging and dining. On the deck there is an outdoor sink and grill. The outdoor speakers on the balcony allow you to enjoy your music while taking in the incredible views.
Finally, the third floor of our home features an indoor bar area for entertaining as well as a sun deck with 4 lounge chairs. This area is perfect for soaking in the sun during the day and enjoying the amazing starlit sky at night, all with the calming sound of the Gulf in the background.
In addition to its vacation appeal, our large balconies, expansive entertaining areas and large private grass courtyard make Atypical a popular location for weddings, business gatherings, anniversary parties and other memorable events.
Atypical is anything but typical. Come see for yourself.
About Grayton Beach:
Grayton Beach consistently ranks among the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the United States. The town of Grayton Beach is mostly nestled inside Grayton Beach State Park which is a nearly 2,000-acre park featuring a boat ramp that provides access to the lake's brackish waters for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.
Right down the street from the world-famous Red Bar !